Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lebron James with a TMS barcode, What more?


Nike in “Mobile 2.0” Campaign with TMS
NIKE Asia launches in Phil the first “Mobile 2.0” Ads campaign in ASIA using TMS, the suite of Internet Mobile Services. For the first step of this campaign 4 NBA stars (Lebron James, Kidd, Pierce, Soudemare) are associated to a TMS barcodes linked to mobile goods to download.
The campaign looks very good! Big (8 x 11 feet) outdoor billboards and posters in NIKE stores. They also inserted a poster in FHM, one of the most popular magazine in Phil.

My son is really crazy about NBA (like me) and when I told him that NIKE launched a campaign with the TMS barcodes associated to Lebron and Kidds and I saw his eyes I understood the deep mean of the Andy Warhol concept "15 of minutes fame"... for my son I'm now a hero but we have a new bet: associate a TMS barcode to Ronaldinho ;-)
NIKE please help me!

No comments: